[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Zxxx for Black List - againstbezness

Zxxx for Black List

Moderatoren: hanne, Sina, Hadiyati

ANNE-LAURE
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Zxxx for Black List

Beitragvon ANNE-LAURE » 25.6.2008, 08:24

General information about Zxxx:

Zxxx is renting two fake leather bags shops: one next to Daily dress shop next to Esplanada mall in Hurghada and one opposite of Golden Five hotel. The name of the shops are Zxxx, written in big above his 2 shops.

Zxxx is very tall, has a athletic body (his business), black, in his shops his brothers and nephews are working. His speaks a good English and a good German,but cannot write properly.He speaks a bit Russian too.

He always mentionned that he travelled worldwide as he was a model, his hypothetic brother has a very successful restaurant in Manathan. Of course, all his a lie....

His official name are the following details deleted because of data security/edited by admin

To be more specific, herewith is my story in depth

I met Zxxx through in the gym Club of Marriott in Hurghada. This guy operates with the woman he chooses as a target like a cobra will do as he wants to catch an other animal to eat it. More precisely, Zxxx as I met him acted like a real gentleman, very attentive to any of my needs, he acts like he has a lot of money, spending a lot in restaurants (Star Fish) and in discos like Calypso, Havana Club and Sinbad Club, so I will trust more that he has no financial need and does not want money from me. His goal is only to take all what the woman says that she owns step by step by making her isolated from any friends and dependant on him emotionally. It is just a manipulative technique to get what he wants and fast: MONEY.

He lies like he breaths, telling women that he has a brother in New York, who has a restaurat in Manhattan, all of this is done to reassure his victim, that he is a business man and does not need money.

So as I wrote, at the beginning, I was treated like a princess, going out everywhere, then he understood my weakness, indeed, beeing 33 years old, I have a strong wish to become a mother. He also pretended to want a baby from me, as I was getting more and more attached and in love, I mentionned that I wish, if I start a family here in Hurghada, to buy a flat and a car.

My dream became true, I fall pregnant, I was the happiest person on earth, then Zxxx proposed to me to buy a flat that he owns. The flat was not finished, but he promised that I will get it finished within 3 months. As I was pregrant from him, living with him, he made me believe that he will leave his German wife in Alex. Of course, he pretended that he will leave her, but she was also pregnant....

As I finally bought the flat from him, trusting him since I was carrying his baby, he left to Alex to get his baby from his German wife. The deal was that he will tell her about us once she gets the baby.

His game is that once he has what he wants from his victims, he desappears in Alex, and I was left alone months and months. Zxxx just wanted me to give up on my money and fly to France (my country) but I fight until I got my right back.

Zxxx is doing this women business since 7 years, normally he catches women that does not live here...But I live here in Hurghada from 4 years, so thanks God I was helped a lot by some friends (I found out that his game is well known) who forced me to go to the police. I was so lost and scared. Zxxx is famous for his horrible women business, he distroyed many women before me, but they all left to their home crazy without reporting him to the police... again he does not make money from his 2 rented fake leather bags business but from women. All the money he took from women and he bought 2 luxury flats in Alex....God only knows how he got the money....

He gave me death threatening twice as I told him that if he does not give me my money or the correct papers for the flat I will go to the police.

Of course, he forced me to abort, as he had no intention to have a baby with me, once I gave the money to buy myself the flat from him, he disappear in Alex.

He is repported in the Governor office, the tourisitic police in Hurghada and European authorities here in Egypt and in my home.

All I want is to stop this monster and teach a lesson to all loosers like him.
He still owes me money, but nothing can repair the hurt and humilation I went through.

Sincerely yours,
Anne-Laure Geneva

Hadiyati
Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Beitragvon Hadiyati » 25.6.2008, 09:33

hello anne-laure

thank you for posting your story!
I hope there are users with similar experiences who can give advice and support.

please let us know how you're doing now.

Amany

Beitragvon Amany » 25.6.2008, 17:24

Das ist eine Geschichte, wie sie JEDEN tAG in Hurghada geschieht.
Diese Typen sind einfach nur ekelhaft! Mir kommen jedes Mal die Nackenhaare hoch, wenn ich die Guys neben unserem Shop beobachte, einfach nur widerlich!!!!!

Aber gut finde ich, das hier die Polizei informiert wurde! Nur unternehmen werden die auch nichts!!! Hab ich schon mehrfach die Erfahrung gemacht! Kein Ägypter 'scheisst' einen anderen Ägypter vor die Tür! Es geht ja nur um eine Europäerin! Selbstjustiz scheint die einzige Lösung!

LG Amany

Sina

Beitragvon Sina » 25.6.2008, 17:38

Amany

Beitragvon Amany » 25.6.2008, 18:00

Sina

Beitragvon Sina » 25.6.2008, 18:10

Amany

Beitragvon Amany » 25.6.2008, 19:42

Lykia

Beitragvon Lykia » 25.6.2008, 19:51

Lykia

Beitragvon Lykia » 25.6.2008, 20:04

toaana

Beitragvon toaana » 26.6.2008, 00:02

Hibiskus

Beitragvon Hibiskus » 27.6.2008, 21:12

hanne

Beitragvon hanne » 27.6.2008, 21:14

Hadiyati
Administrator

Beitragvon Hadiyati » 10.9.2008, 19:11

Sina

Beitragvon Sina » 10.9.2008, 19:30

hanne

Beitragvon hanne » 10.9.2008, 19:35

Zurück zu „Ägypten“